British Association of Retinal Screeners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion forum for diabetic eye screeners.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lone workers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nesta

Lone workers Empty
PostSubject: Lone workers   Lone workers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Has any one got a risk assessment form that they use for lone workers? this is an issue that has come up in our service and I would like to get it sorted

Just to get an idea, do any programmes supply mobile phones for their lone workers?

Ta.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Richard

Lone workers Empty
PostSubject: Lone workers   Lone workers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:35 am

Hi,

It should be mandatory to supply lone workers with mobile phones, some Trusts also supply personal alarms.

Your PCT will have a policy on this, the hospital may not because their staff do not come across this situation as often.

Try contacting HR at the PCT, I am sure they will be able to give advice.
Back to top Go down
aellingford

Lone workers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone workers   Lone workers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:28 am

nesta,
I have done a great deal of work on lone working and have created a policy document with the help of all our staff and various other members of staff such as HR, clinical governance and representatives of the trade unions. If you email me personally, I will send you a copy of my document.
Angela Ellingford (you'll find my email address on the BARS website)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lone workers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone workers   Lone workers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lone workers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
British Association of Retinal Screeners :: Topics for Discussion :: Eye Screening Models (Optometric, Mobile, Static)-
Jump to: